AttiCat™ Expanding Blown-In PINK FIBERGLAS™ Insulation
Keeping your home comfortable during the coldest winter months involves more than just an efficient, well-maintained heating system. Your home also needs to be properly insulated. That’s why American Weathermakers installs high efficiency AttiCat™ blown-in insulation.
Reduce Your Home Heating Cost
If your home is 10 – 15 years old, it may not be as insulated as it should be. This can result in major energy loss—especially from the attic. Heat is lost through doors, windows and the roof of your home. Adding AttiCat insulation and sealing leaks around your home can reduce your home heating and cooling costs by as much as 20%.
Why choose AttiCat™ Blown-In Insulation?
- Save up to 20% on your home’s heating and cooling energy costs by insulating and air sealing.
- AttiCat™ Expanding Blown-In PINK FIBERGLAS™ Insulation is non-combustible and meets all building codes for non-combustibility
- Keeps its energy saving R-value over time Expanding Blown-In PINK FIBERGLAS™ insulation will not settle
- Made up of 35% recycled glass, AttiCat™ Insulation is also ENERGY STAR and GREENGUARD certified
- Increase the comfort of your home during extreme heat
- Increase your home’s resale value
Don’t Wait! Now’s The Best Time to Insulate Your Home
Federal tax credits are now available for adding insulation to existing homes. Homeowners are eligible for a tax credit of up to $300 for 10% of the costs of qualified energy efficiency improvements made to their homes*.
*The tax credit applies only to improvements made to the building envelope since they affect energy use. The envelope is defined as the area along the perimeter of the home that separates the living space from the outside. This includes attics, foundation and exterior walls, basements and crawl spaces.
State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency (web link)