Customer Service Representatives
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.50 / hour
Location: Northbrook, IL
We are searching for customer-service representatives who are capable of working in a fast-paced environment, use strong communications skills and are willing to take initiative to help solve problems. The successful candidates will be responsible for responding to customer emails and requests that arrive at our help desk, resolving customer issues as well as answering questions regarding products and services. Our ideal candidates are customer-service oriented, in tune with changing trends and able to make quick decisions.
- Have good customer service skills and a courteous manner.
- Answer the phone in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure caller information is entered into the system and that any necessary follow-up occurs.
- Provide assistance to callers with regard to their accounts or other issues.
- Call customers back to address payment issues.
- Learn about special offers, new services or products, and credit card promotions.
- Verify the accuracy of the information in our database, review any exceptions to policy or discrepancies, and create reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Positive attitude and common sense a must
- Pleasant on the phone and in person
- Ability and willingness to learn new procedures
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Must be able to prioritize and take initiative
- Must keep sensitive documents confidential
- Organizational skills a must
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and multitask between projects
- English (Required)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Prior office / customer service experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel is a plus
- Scheduling, invoicing, creating spreadsheets and making collection calls is a plus
- We will train the right individual
- This position offers a variety of opportunities to learn new tasks and develop new skills
- This is a full time position with potential overtime and benefits
- This is a full time position. Required work hours 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday and an occasional Saturday 8am to noon
- Salary is based on experience