Antioch, IL Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
American Weathermakers is the Best Source for HVAC Services in Antioch, Illinois
American Weathermakers has been a local business which services the homes of Antioch residents and they’ve continued to trust us to service their air conditioning and heating systems for over 60 years. American Weathermakers is not just a business; we are also a part of the local community. Our continuous goal is to help homeowners make Antioch one of the best communities to live in the country.
With upwards of 14,430 people calling Antioch home, many residents know us by name since we’ve been the number one HVAC provider for their homes since 1949. In addition to air conditioning and heating repairs, we also assist homeowners with more advanced services for numerous other HVAC-related products, including:
- Home Comfort Checkups – This is our most popular service we offer to our Antioch home owners. Getting regular Comfort Checkups ensures that your home’s HVAC system is in good repair and is receiving regular, priority visits so you don’t have surprising system failures or enormous repair bills.
- Air Quality Control - Antioch homeowners can expect to get unsurpassed advice and highest-rated product brands for air filter replacements, upgrades and repairs and humidity control.
- Sump Pump Maintenance - There is an increased potential for floods in homes that have basements. Since many Antioch homes do have a lower floor, steps should be taken in order to prevent against this common risk to your home. American Weathermakers can install, or if you already have a sump pump, improve upon your current system.
- Water Heaters – A family of four uses about 2,000 gallons of hot water each month. As we all know, it is extremely inconvenient when there’s no hot water. If your water heater is causing you issues such as cold showers, it can be resolved with the right products and expert service.
- Boiler Services - American Weathermakers offers Antioch homeowners the best choices for boiler systems so you and your family can keep warm and comfortable during the winter.
- Home Zoning Systems - American Weathermakers has the ability to divide your home’s ductwork system into specialized zones so that specific areas in your home are heated or cooled at specific times, at the right temperature, which conserves energy and helps you to avoid elevated utility costs.
- Insulation Services – Like many homes in Antioch, if your home is ten years old or more, it might not be insulated adequately enough to the do its job well. Insulation that is worn out and ineffective disperses the temperature-controlled air in your home, lets in drafts and other debris and causes spikes in energy bills.
Your heating and air cooling system is complex and is made up of many moving parts that all need to work in unison to adequately maintain your comfort, safety and health. When your HVAC system needs attention, not only for these featured products and services, call us. We promise to send a professional HVAC technician to your Antioch home that will pay attention to your concerns, evaluate your unique issues and provide you the most knowledgeable recommendations on how to solve the problem.
Serving Antioch, Illinois
The Pottawatomi Indian Tribe, nomadic hunters who lived in tepees, first inhabited the Antioch area. Fires destroyed a lot of downtown in 1891, 1903, and 1904. What remained was a little known cottage, titled "Steve's Cottage", on what is frequently called "Loon Lake."
Other Antioch, Illinois stats:
- Population: 14,430 The average household size was 2.72 people and the average family size was 3.20.
- Median resident age: 34 years, Illinois
- Average age: 42.2 years old.
- Zip codes: 60002
- Source: 2010 U.S. Census
Call us at (847) 503-9497 or contact us here to get service to your home in Antioch today!
"Our Furnace Was Fixed Really Quickly"
The phone was answered by a real person who was efficient and pleasant, and the service tech was awesome!- Clare B.
"Very Pleasant & Professional Service Provider"
Very pleasant and professional service provider. Arrived on time and kept me informed of what was being done. Everything was cleaned up when he was finished.- Bob C.
Friendly technicians who handled a tricky placement of hot water heater.- Judy W.
"Good Fast Service"
I had very good fast service from your employees as I always have had.- Floyd B.
"Provides true peace of mind."
We have been loyal Comfort Club members at American Weathermakers for years, and are very pleased with the thoroughness of their 6-month checkups.- Howard M.
The Service Expert Jeff Taraszka was very knowledgeable and explained the work he was doing. He truly went above and beyond to be sure I understood my system.- Linda R.
Service prompt, work ethics impeccable, left the work area in excellent condition, minor intrusion footprint. A keeper.- Elliott D.
"Friendly, Punctual, and Professional."
We have used American Weathermakers at three homes, including a complete installation at our last house. Highly recommend the company.- Christine G.