Chicago, IL Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
American Weathermakers is the best source for HVAC services in Chicago, Illinois
American Weathermakers is the best HVAC service provider in Chicago, Illinois. We have been a local business servicing the homes Chicago residents and they’ve relied on us to service their air conditioning and heating systems for over 60 years. American Weathermakers is not just business; we are also an active member of the community whose goal is to help homeowners make Chicago one of the best cities in the world.
With a little over 2.7 million people living in Chicago, some of them know us by name since we’ve been the key HVAC supplier for their homes since 1949, especially on the Far North Side. In addition to air conditioning and heating repairs, we also help homeowners with more intricate services for many other HVAC-related products, including:
- Home Comfort Checkups – This is our most prominent service we offer to our Chicago home owners. Getting standard Comfort Checkups assurances that your home’s HVAC system is retained and getting usual, priority visits so you don’t have any unexpected system problems or enormous repair bills.
- Air Quality Control – Chicago homeowners can expect to get the top recommendation and choose the best product brands for air filter replacements, upgrades and repairs and humidity control.
- Sump Pump Maintenance - There is a bigger chance for floods in homes that have basements. Since many Chicago homes have a lower floor, certain steps must be taken in order to compensate this constant danger to your home. American Weathermakers can install, or if you already have a sump pump, improve your present system.
- Water Heaters –A family of four will use roughly 2,000 gallons of hot water each month. As we all know, it is very untimely when the hot water runs out. If your water heater is causing problems, such as cold showers, it can be fixed with the right products and expert repair.
- Boiler Services - American Weathermakers offers Chicago homeowners the premium choices for boiler systems so you and your family stay warm and comfortable during very cold winters.
- Home Zoning Systems - American Weathermakers can split up your home’s ductwork structure into particular zones so that certain areas in your home are heated or cooled at chosen times, at the right temperature, which saves energy and prevents unduly costly utility costs.
- Insulation Services – Like many homes in Chicago, if your home is a decade old or more, it may not be as insulated as it once was. Insulation that is worn out and ineffective wastes the temperature-controlled air in your home, lets drafts in and other fragments and causes a massive increase in energy bills.
Your heating and air cooling system is intricate with a lot of moving parts that all need to work in harmony to maintain your comfort, protection and health. When your HVAC system needs attention, and not only for these featured products and services, call us. We’ll send a professional HVAC technician to your Chicago home that will pay attention to your concerns, review your specific issue and give you the most informed suggestions on how to fix the problem.
Proudly Serving Chicago, IL
Chicago has 28 sister cities around the world. When Chicago was incorporated in 1837, it chose the motto Urbs in Horto, a Latin phrase which means "City in a Garden". Chicago is known worldwide for its architecture. In 1885, the first steel-framed high-rise building, the Home Insurance Building, was built as Chicago ushered in the skyscraper era.
Other Chicago, Illinois stats:
- Population: 2.7 million
- The average household size was 2.67 and the average family size was 3.5.
- Median resident age: 32.9 years, Illinois average age: 42.2 years old.
- Source: 2010 U.S. Census
Call us at (847) 503-9497 or contact us here to get service to your home in Chicago today!
"Our Furnace Was Fixed Really Quickly"
The phone was answered by a real person who was efficient and pleasant, and the service tech was awesome!- Clare B.
"Very Pleasant & Professional Service Provider"
Very pleasant and professional service provider. Arrived on time and kept me informed of what was being done. Everything was cleaned up when he was finished.- Bob C.
Friendly technicians who handled a tricky placement of hot water heater.- Judy W.
"Good Fast Service"
I had very good fast service from your employees as I always have had.- Floyd B.
"Provides true peace of mind."
We have been loyal Comfort Club members at American Weathermakers for years, and are very pleased with the thoroughness of their 6-month checkups.- Howard M.
The Service Expert Jeff Taraszka was very knowledgeable and explained the work he was doing. He truly went above and beyond to be sure I understood my system.- Linda R.
Service prompt, work ethics impeccable, left the work area in excellent condition, minor intrusion footprint. A keeper.- Elliott D.
"Friendly, Punctual, and Professional."
We have used American Weathermakers at three homes, including a complete installation at our last house. Highly recommend the company.- Christine G.