Evanston, IL Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
American Weathermakers is the most trusted choice for HVAC services in Evanston, Illinois
Evanston homeowners rely on American Weathermakers for all of their HVAC services. American Weathermakers has been a local business in the North suburban community for many years. Our customers have time and again trusted us to maintain their air conditioning and heating needs since 1949. American Weathermakers enjoys providing a service to our friends and neighbors in Evanston so they have the best heating and cooling care possible.
With nearly 75,000 people residing in Evanston, we've been the go-to HVAC provider for many homeowners for decades. We are well known for air conditioning and heating repairs and our customers trust us for our advanced service for several other HVAC-related repairs and products, including:
- Home Comfort Checkups – Our most recommended service to our Evanston home owners is our Home Comfort Checkup.
- Air Quality Control - Evanston residents can always expect to get the best advice and products for air filter replacements, upgrades and repairs and humidity control.
- Sump Pump Maintenance - There is a high potential for floods in homes that have basements. Since many Evanston homes have basements, flooding is a frequent hazard. American Weathermakers will install or improve your existing sump pump system to guard your home from water damage.
- Water Heaters - A typical Evanston family will use 2,000 gallons of hot water each month on average – if your water heater isn't working correctly, it can be a source of a lot of money wasted and aggravation.
- Boiler Services - American Weathermakers offers the products and services you require for all boiler system needs to keep you and your family warm and comfortable during cold winter months.
- Home Zoning Systems - American Weathermakers can split your home's ductwork system into detailed zones so you can heat or cool rooms at specific times. This service will save you money and will prevent energy loss.
- Insulation Services- If your home is older than a decade, it might not be as insulated as you think it is. Insufficient insulation can result in lost temperature-controlled air and higher energy costs.
If any part of your HVAC system needs service, trust us to send a professional HVAC technician to your Evanston home that can address all of your concerns and give you the most reliable advice about what will work well for you and your home.
Proudly Serving Evanston, IL
Evanston, Illinois produces a lot of actors and entertainers. Some of the biggest names in Hollywood got their start in this village. A sample of some of those stars is Marlon Brando, John Cusack, Joan Cusack, Robert Falls, Charlton Heston, Seth Meyers, William Petersen and Jeremy Piven. So it's not surprising that Evanston is the filming site of more than 70 movies, including ‘Sixteen Candles,' ‘Home Alone 3,' ‘Nothing in Common' and ‘Rookie of the Year.' Both ‘Mean Girls' and ‘Cheaper by the Dozen' have characters live in Evanston, although they didn't actually shoot scenes in the village.
Former U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld is also from Evanston, Illinois. Evanston has had several nicknames over the years, including Heavenston, The City of Churches, The City of Homes, The People's Republic of Evanston, E-Town, Skevanston and Da Town.
Other Evanston, Illinois stats:
- Population: 74,486 Median resident age: 34.6 years, Illinois average age: 42.2 years old.
- The average household size was 2.25, and the average family size was 3.05.
- Zip codes: 60208 Source:
- 2010 U.S. Census
Call us at (847) 503-9497 or contact us here to get service to your home in Evanston today!
"Our Furnace Was Fixed Really Quickly"
The phone was answered by a real person who was efficient and pleasant, and the service tech was awesome!- Clare B.
"Very Pleasant & Professional Service Provider"
Very pleasant and professional service provider. Arrived on time and kept me informed of what was being done. Everything was cleaned up when he was finished.- Bob C.
Friendly technicians who handled a tricky placement of hot water heater.- Judy W.
"Good Fast Service"
I had very good fast service from your employees as I always have had.- Floyd B.
"Provides true peace of mind."
We have been loyal Comfort Club members at American Weathermakers for years, and are very pleased with the thoroughness of their 6-month checkups.- Howard M.
The Service Expert Jeff Taraszka was very knowledgeable and explained the work he was doing. He truly went above and beyond to be sure I understood my system.- Linda R.
Service prompt, work ethics impeccable, left the work area in excellent condition, minor intrusion footprint. A keeper.- Elliott D.
"Friendly, Punctual, and Professional."
We have used American Weathermakers at three homes, including a complete installation at our last house. Highly recommend the company.- Christine G.