Heating Cleaning & Tune-Up Services
Regular and preventative maintenance is an important step to keep your HVAC system running at top efficiency. Over time, the moving parts in any kind of equipment need to be lubricated. This is especially true when high temperatures and pressures are present. During the normal operation of a boiler or furnace everything is under stress, minor problems arise. If they’re ignored, they turn into major problems.
With regular maintenance, minor issues are fixed before they become major issues. This is totally avoidable and we can make preventative maintenance, including cleans and tune-up easy and worry-free. We can inspect, service, clean and trouble-shoot your furnace or boiler so you and your family are comfortable and confident that your HVAC system will operate well with no expensive, inconvenient surprises.
With a heating tune-up from American Weathermakers, you can expect your technician to look for the following items on this check list:
- Check thermostat operation
- Check all safety controls
- Vacuum clean burners & compartment
- Visually inspect heat exchangers
- Check & adjust pilot, flame sensor and/or HSI
- Adjust burners for efficiency
- Check for gas leaks
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check blower motor, wheel, belt & adjust tension
- Check filters
- Check flue venting systems
- Check & adjust gas valve, manifold pressure
- Check pressure switch(es)
- Check total performance & operation of the heating system
Comfort Club membership provides you with peace of mind and helps to avoid potential system problems in severe hot or cold weather.
You don't need to pay upfront! We offer flexible payment plans and financing options, subject to credit approval.
Emergencies happen! We offer 24-hour emergency support and are here to help you when you need it most, no matter the day.
We provide in-home estimates and we will always review repair options with the homeowner prior to any work being done.