Our company motto, “we won’t be comfortable until you are,” begins with offering you the service of our Home Comfort Checkup. American Weathermakers recommends a thorough and comprehensive, personalized comfort checkup for your entire home for all clients, but especially for first-time customers or long-standing ones who’ve moved into a new home.
Some of the inspections and evaluations we conduct include:
- Determining the proper humidity levels
- Identifying ways to reduce allergens and pollutants
- Sourcing out problematic hot or cold spots
- Equipment inspection, diagnostic testing, and sizing calculations to determine efficiencies and any replacement/repair needs
- Discussing energy-saving options to reduce bills
- Identifying any air leaks that may be reducing heating and cooling efficiencies